Sunday, January 22, 2006

Vande Maataram....

Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya, will be one year old tomorrow. An important occasion for me - a year that lead to a remarkable metamorphosis from a cynic to a regular blogger. This has been an important part of my journey so far and often, the journey is more rewarding than the final destination itself.

It will not be wrong to admit my addiction to blogger. Further, having those counters that dole out loads of statistical information keeps the narcissisctic "me" happy. Some google search terms that invariably land up on one of my posts keeps me amused. I have made quite a few real good friends out here. I have a few readers who visit my blog on an almost daily basis.

I might not be regular at times. I have removed my blog twice, in moments of frustration and claustrophobia. I am a normal person, too. I have my own share of ups and downs. But nevertheless, I am really glad that I stuck it out till the end, and this one year has become a reality.

STATISTICS
#1 Started January 23, 2005
#2 No. of Posts 88
#3 Counters ON June 17, 2005
#4 No. of unique visitors 1884
#5 No. of pageloads 6432

Signs of a humble beginning. I must admit, that this blog has helped me in a lot of ways than one. A big thank you to all my readers.
A photoblog by yours truly and dedicated to the feminine face of God - the Mother.

PS: A special thanks to AM, for not liking the original name of the link for the photoblog. I must admit, those moments of remarkable enthusiasm and genius from my side. :) (just an extra n at the right place for the transformation from rangasphotos to rangasphotons) Electrons and Photons belonging to the author must make the author a seemingly uninteresting and nerdy character, joker and cartoon. Oh! How I love this paradigm.

PS2: A special mention and thanks to Abilin, for encouraging me to start. It all started with a chat conversation.

3 comments:

Dipanjan Das said...

congrats on one year of blogging!

Aswin Kini said...

keep up the good work and please blog some of your real life experiences also.

Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

DD and Aswin: Thanks for your comments.