Friday, October 27, 2006

A solemn promise....

Well, I seem to surprise and bewilder myself with the questions that surface in my mind these days. A constant and rightly nagging query is, "What did happen to one of the loves of your life?" - this blog! There was a time when I used to keep in touch with writing by blogging, at least, once a week.

  • Have I run out of my creative juices or topics to write on?
  • Have I fallen out of love with my blog?
  • Have I embraced realism to idealism?


You can call me a shameless narcissist. But then, I do go over my writings. I like them. Recently, I did find lots of technical flaws too in the posts. Additionally, these writings, which have now become highly personal too, (barely trying to be within the scope of a public blog), might be more from a peregrine's point of view. Just simple assorted writings. Nothing more. Nothing less.


Despite all these, I do find people paying visit to my blog, some on an almost regular basis. A simple thanks. Your kind gestures provide life to this blog.


Dear Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya,

I have neglected you enough over the past two months. This induced and unforced separation, does make me respect and love you more than ever before. Please do welcome back this prodigal son of yours.

Yours,

Ranga.


PS: Even blog-hopping has become so infrequent. A special thanks to Eroteme for this lovely post, which was heavily invigorating and inspiring.

No comments: