Sunday, January 23, 2005

Here I am.....

I was against the very concept of blogging. Having an online diary was not appealing at all. Why should I make those opinions (profound/silly) of mine, the precious thoughts and dreams that keep me moving, public? What if they do not understand? Why am I not one of them?

Guess all this came to a dramatic change with a gentle paradigm shift, courtesy, a real good friend, whom I prefer to keep anon. For people out there, who take the time, to read this simple guy's jottings, I am grateful for the same. Frankness is something I cherish and Hypocrisy is something I detest.

In such an open forum, controversial topics with different interpretations do keep coming up once in a while. I promise to respect the opinion of others, no matter pro/anti my views. I would expect the same from others, which I believe is perfectly normal.